This module is a high-level certification programme for candidates who wish to create effective, high-impact presentations using advanced features and who need to be able to prove their skills in this area. The programme covers advanced presentation features that will allow candidates to use the presentation application to its full potential, and to plan and design more effective presentations that have greater impact and that will better engage and involve an audience.
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from subject matter experts from a wide range of computer societies and organisations.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a presentation application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
|Slide Masters and Templates||
ECDL Foundation provides sample tests to enable potential candidates and employers to understand Advanced Presentation in more depth and prepare for testing.
- Download the Advanced Presentation Sample Test - Office 2013 (.zip)
- Download the Advanced Presentation Sample Test - Office 2010 (.zip)
- Download the Advanced Presentation Sample Test - Office 2007 (.zip)
Please note: Answers are provided for the multiple choice questions of the sample papers, please refer to ECDL training materials for information on practical tasks.