The National Operator for Hungary, the John von Neumann Computer Institute, has launched an ECDL Foundation Endorsed Programme called Screen Reading, Optical Character Recognition.
The Screen Reading, Optical Character Recognition module is aimed at visually impaired candidates who wish to develop their knowledge of, and skills relating to, screen reader applications and optical character recognition applications. In this module, candidates are required to:
- Configure a screen reader application
- Use the screen reader application to operate a computer effectively without a screen or mouse
- Configure an optical character recognition application
- Use an optical character recognition application to convert a physical document to an electronic documents
- Format and save electronic documents
This module, which has been developed in conjunction with experts in this field and endorsed by ECDL Foundation, is offered in Hungary by ECDL Hungary.
Please click here to contact ECDL Hungary for more information about how to obtain Screen Reading, Optical Character Recognition.