Workplace skills are an issue across Europe, and the low level of digital skills is a particularly significant problem, given the increasing categories of jobs that need workers to have good ICT competences.
European Vocational Skills week is an initiative of the European Commission, which aims to raise awareness of the importance of vocational education and training (VET). ECDL, as a leading international vocational certification, has been used extensively to prepare people for the workforce, equipping them with the key vocational skills that they will need to succeed.
Find out more about the European Vocational Skills Week on the website of the European Commission.
How ECDL is Used in Vocational Education and Training
- Case Study: ECDL in Romania Recognised as Promising Practice in TVET by UNESCO, Romania
- Case Study: Vocational Education and Training for Teachers in Austria
- Case Study: ECDL Endorsed by BIBB in Germany
- Case Study: Coventry University's Add+vantage Scheme Helps Students Boost Digital Skills in UK
- Blog Post: ECDL Provides Essential Digital Vocational Skills for Mobility
- Video: Vocational Education and Training for Teachers in Austria